Monday, April 30, 2012

This Card Just makes me Happy + My Winner!!!!

I have a new card to share that I am really Happy with!  I just love the way it turned out!!!  I'm not tooting my horn I'm just really proud of my work!


Materials Used:
Paper: Kraft and The Paper Studio
Stamps: Fiskars, PTI, and TPC Studio
Inks: Memento and Colorbox
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Brad: Recollections
Other: Flower, corsage pins, paper clip

I am so excited to enter this into the following challenges:

Virginia's Shop Challenge - Use creative prompts ( I used the kraft, paper ribbon, nature theme, and layering of the sentiment )

Case Study Challenge - Use the designers card for inspiration ( loved this card!!! Thank you! )

Kraft Journal Make it Monday Challenge - Use a Sketch

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything goes


Thanks so much for your kind words and for stopping by to see me today!  Have a great day!



Now onto my winner....

First, I want to give a huge thank you to all of you who stop by with such wonderful comments and encouragement it really means a lot to me!!!  My crafting has grown substantially since I have found blogger, thanks to all of your inspiration, tips and tricks.  Now onto the winner of my Giveaway, which was picked by Mister Random, and he chose:


The Winning # is....


#14!!!

Anitas Craft Corner!!!! Yay!!!!
Congratulations Anita please send me an email with your address at lisascreativeniche at gmail.com

Thank you again!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

13 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Well, I am SO proud of your work here, too, Lisa! Being the first to submit to Yvonne's and my challenge!? That is awesome! I love the layering on kraft card stock. This card is almost like a gift in itself! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's Shop Inspiration Challenge! xo

Anita Braddock said...

wow Thanks so much for my winning your Amazing Giveaway.
cant wait to get it.
Hugs
Anita

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Lisa!! The flower is gorgeous and I love all the details you've added...the paper clip, pins and embossing!! You should be proud of this gorgeous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Such a lovely card, especially that flower. Congrats to the winner.

Hope you will stop by when you get a chance. Lots of new projects.
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Gorgeous card! Love that big, beautiful flower!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Teresa Kline said...

such a sweet card, I adore the flower...have a super week!

enjoy *~*

cbuswell said...

Loving the big flower and paper clip detail! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Teneale Williams said...

Fabulous creation, WOW! Thanks for playing at CASE Study

Maureen said...

oh, I can see why you love this card! I do too! That blossom and all the sweet details are just lovely! THanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

yyam said...

Ooooh...this is sooooo pretty! Love the mix of elements and that luscious bloom!!!

Thanks for playing along with my guest Virginia's challenge!:)

Pendra said...

Congrats to the lucky winner and Lisa your card is beautiful! Love the pop of color on the dotted kraft background... gorgeous flower!

Elaine said...

Lisa a stunning card and that flower is gorgeous well done Hugs Elaine

Dawn B. said...

I am loving that big flower. It really adds a pop of color to your card. Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal.