Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Little One

Hi!  I am popping in quickly to make sure I get my card posted in time for some challenges... First, let me start by saying that I adore this card!  It is completely me and I had so much fun making it...

(opened version of the card)

(closed version)

(close up of the fun banner!)

How is this card me?  The colors came from a challenge, I love challenges but most of all I LOVE bright fun colors!  They just scream happy!  I was able to combine fussy cutting and stamping on one card (two of my newest loves!).  I think the card is cute (the dog) and elegant (lacy border) at the same time, which I tend to find that I make cutesy cards, or more elegant cards so I like that I combined the both.  So while my crafting style seems to be all over the place, that is just me!

I made this card for:
The Case Study 2nd Anniversary - Show us your style!
Skipping Stones Design - Picture Inspiration Challenge #139
Ippity Linky Party
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog: Birthdays

Supplies Used:
SSDS(sentiment), Darcie's Stamps(the banner), and Webster/Ippity(the confetti)
DCWV - The Celebration Stack ( little doggy )
Patterned Paper - Martha Stewart
Various VersaMark and Memento Inks
Twine - The Twinery
Border Punch - Martha Stewart

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit today, and I hope I've inspired you to find out what Your crafting style is!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

19 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Such a precious card Lisa. The little dog is adorable and I really love the colorful banner.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Heather said...

I love this card! Such a sweet image and beautiful stamping!

Heather
{ippity} Chick @ I Heart {ippity}

Paper Crafter Anonymous

Maureen said...

what a super fun card! LOVE the colourful banner! It's perfect for helping us celebrate 2 years over on CASE Study...thanks!

jen said...

This is so fun- fantastic take on the ssd challenge! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww, how adorable!! I love the decorative border with a fun, bright paper peeking from underneath - so neat! The banner is gorgeous too. Thanks so much for joining us for an anniversary celebration at CASE Study :)

Kristii said...

What a fun card!!! The banner is absolutely wonderful and the colors are so bright and cheery!!! Fabulous!

Katie Gehring said...

I love this card and all its vintage sweetness! The colors are also fabulous!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is just so cute! It just oozes fun, fun fun!

jennifer mitten said...

This is simply adorable!

cinmfoster said...

What a sweet card.

JPScraps said...

The card is way too cute!!

Emily H said...

So cute! I love polka dotted punched border!

Noelle Reese said...

This is super cute! i love everything about it too!

Jennifer said...

Very CUTE card!!! LOVE that banner!!! (=

Amber S said...

This is so bright and fun!! Love it! You should ocme enter it with us over at ThePaper Girls, our current challenge theme is Birthdays! http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

Julie Odil said...

I love the dog and the banner. Great card!

Judy said...

Thanks for entering the challenge at The Paper Girls! I think I may be buying that puppy stamp soon! Graet card!

Erica B. said...

That image is so cute! And I love your colorful banner too! Thanks for joining in at the Paper Girls Challenge blog!

Charity Becker said...

whata cheery card, and LOVE the banner. Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS