Friday, May 3, 2013

CASE Study... caseing a blog crush of mine

Ok so I must admit it... I have a blog crush.... ok really I have a lot of blog crushes hehehe!  But shouldn't everyone have a little love in their life?  Today's post I am case-ing the lovely Maile Belles for the CASE Study Challenge.  I just loved her card so much that I didn't want to venture too far off.  I also loved that the colors were similar to the 10 minute Craft Dash Challenge so I combined the two and made this:
CASE card:


My Card:

Time Made: 9: 47: 08 ( once again I was being super anal with my stamping and trying to get that outline stamped just right over top of the flower stamp was a little trickier than I thought it would be so it took longer than I thought it would.)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: (flower) Martha Stewart, (sentiment) Verve, (hexagon background) Lawn Fawn
Ink: PTI
Pearl: Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by and to those who take the time to leave comments... I am truly grateful!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Paulina said...

I think many crafters have a blog crush on Maile....and there's a good reason for it. Not only is she extremely talented, she's also a sweetie pie!

You did a fabulous job using her card as inspiration. Such a pretty card!

Thank you for playing in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, sweet Lisa! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

DIANA L. said...

This is so sweet. I love it.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

jessica said...

Another beautiful card Lisa!!
Awesome job!
Thanks for sharing and hope you are having a GREAT weekend!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Wow, you did such a great job using Maile's card - yours turned out beautiful! The extra time paid off, for sure. Thanks so much for joining us at the Craft Dash this week!

Poorvi said...

You made such a nice CASEd card, I love it!
Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - I hope we'll see you again soon!

Aimes said...

A very pretty CASE - love those trendy hexagons!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week!
:)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Wonderful CASE - that flower is gorgeous!!

Jeanne J said...

SO pretty! Great casing here!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS