Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday... Playdate Cafe meets CAS(E)

Happy Monday!  It's always so hard to get back in the groove of things when you have such a nice long weekend, but alas we must.  Never fear though I did get some crafting done and I can't wait to share it with you all this week!  I was so tickled pink when this card turned out the way I had envisioned it to...



(Side note: That isn't a white strip going across the card, instead I cut a strip out of my patterned paper and stamped the sentiment on the cardbase.)

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico
Stamps: PTI (flowers) Avery Elle (sentiment)
Ink: VersaMagic and PTI
Rhinestones: TPC Studios

This card was based off of two challenges:
The Play Date Cafe:

CAS(E) Study Challenge:



I am also entering this into the Whimsical Wednesdays Link Up at The Memory Nest


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you back for more posts this week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

jessica said...

how pretty is this!!! Love the colors and beautiful card design!
Thanks for sharing Lisa and have a GREAT Monday!

Karen said...

Great graphic look. love those flowers! always a great day when a card comes out like we saw it in our head! Karen

Jeanne J said...

Beautiful clean card Lisa - I like the contrast of the graph background with the flowers and I can see how you were inspired by the photo!

anya said...

This is fabulous, Lisa! I love the pretty waterfall of flowers. I also love how you split your patterned paper to add your sentiment - love! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful card and great use of the colors.

Rachel W K said...

i just adore this card. the flowers are gorgeous on the graph pattern! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS