Saturday, February 22, 2014

Trendy WPlus9 Birthday Wish

Hello!  I am playing along in this weeks Birthday challenge at WPlus9, which is to use trends!  I have used several trends on my card that I am sharing today: shiny gold, stripes, diagonals, sequins, stencils and spray mists, water coloring, and vellum... say what?!  Check it:


(grrrr this is so much prettier in person, all shiny and the colors just blend better...)

Supplies Used:
Stamps: WPlus9
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gold Delicata, and StazOn
Spray Mist: Heidi Swapp Shine Sprays
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
Stencil: SC
Waterbrush: Tim Holtz

I have also based my colors and some of the design off of the newest CASE Study Challenge #179
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS