Monday, August 25, 2014

Carpe Diem... Seize the Challenge! hehehe

Hello!  Nothing like getting things made the day they are due, huh? hehehe!  I have made this card based on the Cutting Edge Challenge at Pretty Pink Posh and based on Jocelyn Olson's card for the CASE Study Anniversary Challenge Week #4! yay!!!!




Supplies Used:
Stamps: Altenew Persian Motifs
Die: Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1
Ink: White Pigment Dye by Colorbox
Embossing Powder: White by Zig!
Stickers: MME
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh Clear 4 mm and 6 mm
Spray Mist: Heidi Swapp Color Shine and Dylusions by Ranger
Watercolor Paper: Tim Holtz

This card was really fun to do! I took my inspiration from Jocelyn Olson's card like I said earlier, and instead of using a diecut I embossed my images in white ... for my colors I painted with spray mists and a waterbrush... instead of tearing my edge I used my stitched border die at an angle.  I then popped it up with foam adhesive, and ta da!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great night!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Christina's Creations said...

This is so, so pretty! The bright, vibrant colors really caught my eye in the hop listing. I love the angled way you layered the colored cardstock on. So pretty!

Jocelyn Olson said...

What an awesome card, Lisa! I LOVE the vibrant colors you used and how you used the border die (cool!). The embossed stamps are gorgeous!

Lucinde said...

Great card, love the flower :)

Sue D said...

Great colors and I like the angle of the border die.

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!!
GREAT colors!!

Julia said...

Wow! The color is amazing! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the CASE Study Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS