Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Little Note for Spring...

Hello everyone!  I'm back with my second post of the day, a little spring card I made.  And shhhhh, don't tell but it's cricutless!!! I know, crazy right? hehehe!  Enjoy!

I made this card with two different dollar stamps!  You have to love those bins at JoAnn's and Michaels!  Anywho I used DCVW paper for the background and gray cardstock to stamp onto in Memories Tuxedo Black Ink.  The flower stamp is double backgrounded with two tiers of gray paper, the first one is distressed with blue Stampin' Up Ink pad.  I used my watercolor pencils to color in the flowers and added drops of "dew" on the petals using my glossy accent.  I then added bling to the center of the flowers and down by the sentiment with my I-Rock tool and gems.  I also used a white ribbon to go across the center and tied a little bow adhering it with glue dots.  The corners of the card were done using a decorative Creative Memories Corner Punch.

I'm entering this into the following challenges... make sure to stop by their pages for more inspiration!!!
My Craft Spot Monday Challenge # 1 - Tie A Bow
Crafting with Christina Challenge # 20 - go Cricutless

Thank you for looking!  And as always...
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooooo pretty!! Love the bright flowers and the soft colored card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

girlia said...

lovely

Amanda Villarreal said...

This came out great! I am a sucker for any dollar bins! Especially Target's :)

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Cristina!

Jamie M. said...

Sorry could find your email on here. If you are still interested in the mothers day blog hop please send me your email so I can send you the details. jrredrose21 at yahoo dot com

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

A beautiful spring card. Wonderful colors! Now I want to try water color pencils!

Please review my entry:
http://www.kristaspapercafe.com/back-basics/

Anonymous said...

so pretty

eeb said...

I like the colors and shine on the flower.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS