Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Challenge #9

Here is another Challenge entry for My Pink Stamper... I def. had to do challenge #9: use glitz, glam and glitter, because duh it's totally me!  I love all of the above, and many a person can vouch for that, hehehe! So here is my entry:





I used the DCWV All About Girls paper pack.  I cut the polka dot paper using the Calligraphy Cartridge, and the Shoe using the Tie the Knot Cartridge.  I then stamped with MPS Pink-alicious stamp set for the sentiments.  I added pop dots to the shoe as well as, I-rock bling, and stickles to the the embellishment on the shoe.  I added I - Rock bling to the sentiments and distressed them with brown Stampin' Up! ink!  I absolutely love this card and can't wait to give it to the person I had in mind when I made it for this challenge!  Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

girlia said...

What an adorable shoe

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS