Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day and my Hubby's Card...

Hello and Happy Father's Day!!! I wanted to share the card I made for my Hubby from my kids ( Aiden 2 1/2 and Madeline 3 months old )...  I love it and am entering it into a few challenges as well!


Love it!
I used the Simply Charmed Cartridge for the shirt and tie cut, and the Hannah Montana Cartridge for the words and the guitar.

Challenges I'm entering this into are:
Cooking with Cricut #38 - Father's Day
Cricut Cardz Challenge #79 - Father's Day

I hope you all enjoyed your Father's Day and thank you so much for looking!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

girlia said...

I especially love the colors of this card.

Jen said...

Cute card, Lisa! Great tie! Thanks for linking up your project at Cooking With Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Madison said...

Love the idea of this card! I also like how it turned out. Really cute card. TFS and thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Jean said...

Cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Maria Elena said...

What a lovely card Lisa !
Thanks for playing this week at CWC
~Maria Elena~ CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS