Monday, October 10, 2011

Becky's Sweet Creations DT challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to another great DT challenge over at Becky's Sweet Creations!  First, I want to thank all of those who stopped by for the Boy/Girl Themed Hop we had over this weekend I had so much fun and all of the girls worked really hard on their projects... there is still time to enter to win my candy by going here and leaving a comment on one or both posts! (closes Wednesday the 12th!)  Thanks again!

Now onto this weeks challenge: Use Flowers!  I was thinking about using various types of flowers on either a scrapbook page or a card, but I really ran out of time this week having my sons' 3rd Birthday party to get ready for ( it was a lot of fun by the way! ), and I didn't want to turn in a half project so I decided to be a little less literal with this challenge, and the flowers can be found in the paper that I used.  Enjoy!


Materials Used:
Paper from scrap stack
Stampin' Up! Stamp and Ink
Beads from a stash of candy I won from Quick Quotes

Thank you for looking and for all comments, I truly appreciate each and every one of them!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

ShersL84bed said...

Very pretty. Love how you match up the papers.

Smiles SHer
SHersL84bed@aol.com
www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com

girlia said...

CAS great job

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Very pretty! :)
♥ Laura ♥
tweetyb@satx.rr.com
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

Virginia L. said...

Hi Lisa, I love your layering and color choices for this heart image! I hope you stop by my blog some time ;) Thanks so much for giving me such wonderful support and comments as always!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS