Thursday, December 15, 2011

DT New Type of Mini Album From a Manila Folder!!!

That's right you read it right the first time around... I made this mini album with one manila folder!  I'm so proud of myself for this one!  As a challenge on Becky's Sweet Creations DT we had to make any type of project using a manila folder, and having never really made myself a mini album I thought why not?!  It already has the fold in it, so you just have to cut it length wise, use brads to keep them all together and measure, measure, measure!  Without further ado here is my creation:



Materials Used:
Can't say where this line of paper came from because I got it at a garage sale, and it looks like it was taken out of a stack!
Stickles - silver and star dust
Brads
Ribbon from stash
various stamps
black ink
blue ink
I-Rock Tool
I-Rock Gems

If you want more details on how anything was made feel free to ask!
I am also entering this into:
She's A Sassy lady - Anything with a Christmas Theme - must contain blue, white, silver or red
Wee Memories - Holiday Challenge
Happy Crafting!  And thanks for stopping by!
Lisa

3 comments:

Carol's Place said...

I love it, so clever, and the blue is awesome, I love blue at Christmas, great job!!!

Lisa said...

This is so creative and awesome, Lisa! What a great idea!! I love the pretty papers you used!! Fabulous project :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a great idea love it!!!Thanks for playing along with Wee memories!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS