Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Valentine's Card!!!

Hello!  I just love Valentine's Day, it's so full of love, happiness, and chocolate don't forget the chocolate!  So, I made my first Valentine's card based on a picture from Lilly Pad Cards... and this is what I came up with...







I took the colors and the strings on the hearts from the original picture as inspiration for my card...    I love the way this card turned out but I'm not happy with the paper I used behind the card for taking picture, much too distracting so I apologize!

Materials Used:
Zing White Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Embossing Ink Pad
Memories Black Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Twinery Twine unraveled
Technique Tuesday Sentiment Stamps
Hampton Arts heart couple stamp

Thank you so much for looking and please stop by Lilly Pad Cards to see what others did for this challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa!! I love the background embossing and the hearts are so pretty!! What a beautiful card :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Very pretty. Love the dimension you gave the hearts.

Be blessed, BEckie

Virginia L. said...

Hello, Lisa! I am SO glad that you take part in this challenge! Your hanging hearts in this card are so beautiful! The dimensions and twine details are lovely....and did I not mention the background!? It is GORGEOUS with the shading and embossing! Thank you for playing with us at lilypad cards.xoxo

GinaA said...

This is a beautiful card, love the idea of hearts on strings, great dimension, the soft back ground colours of the card are great.
And your photo background of strips will give you inspiration for a completely different card. Lol

Unknown said...

I'm rather late making the rounds - my life exploded - :~D Love all this inky goodness - breathtaking and inspiring! Thank you so much for playing and sharing at the Lily Pad!. Hugs & Blessings....

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS