Friday, September 28, 2012

Love keep the Light On...

I am having so much fun with my Paper Smooches Stamps so I just had to take part in the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge: Picture Perfect.  Without further adieu...



Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Ink: Papertrey Ink, Memories
Paper: MME
Ribbon: May Arts - V's Sweet Ideas Shop
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Glue Pen
Sticky Doos

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Blog Challenge 
and Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog Anything goes

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting! ( Can I just say I LOVE my light box!!! Thanks to my wonderful Hubby!!!! )
Lisa

8 comments:

gRiSeL™ said...

OMG, this is GORGEOUS, Lisa!!! LOVE the glitter you added on the filaments of the lightbulb!!! How freakin' cool!!!! And that ribbon--MY favorite!!!! :D

Nana said...

Wow this is too cute. Love he background paper, and the added glitter.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is fun, I *LOVE* it!

Migdalia said...

wonderful card!Lovely!TFS
Migdalia

Chris Dring said...

Eeek! Your card is too stinkin' adorable! Love it!

Joy said...

Ha!! how fun is this card, so cute.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jingle said...

Super cuteness! The glitter is perfection! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the glittered sentiment! FAB!!! THANKS for playing along and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS