Wednesday, March 6, 2013

IBS Challenge - 2nd post of the day

Hi!  I'm squeezing in one more post for today... I was really intrigued by the wed. tutorial on the Inspired By Stamping this past week and just had to take part in the challenge.  The tutorial showed a kissing technique, but not the one I normally think of.  Instead you are kissing the stamp to an embossing folder and then running it through, so here is my try at this technique...



Supplies Used:
Kraft
Stamps: Inspired By Stamping (butterflies, circle frame and sentiment), Hero Arts (wood-grain background)
Embossing Folder
Ink: PTI
Rhinestones: K & Co.
Ribbon: Michaels
Foam Squares: Therm-o-web
Glossy Accent

Even though it didn't turn out like I thought it would, I still really like the result and I definitely see myself trying this again with various stamps and embossing folder! I love when you find new ways to stretch your old products!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

jessica said...

I think it turned out awesome!! I am off to check out that tutorial!! Another gorgeous card Lisa! Thanks for sharing :)

CaninesCouture said...

How clever and cute! All you crafty people make me want to start getting down and dirty with some projects.

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com

Virginia L. said...

This is delightful! I love the embossed background and composition, Lisa! Awesome job you did!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Super cute Lisa! Hugs, J

eeb said...

like the butterflies and card seems so soft looking, ready for spring.

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous card, Lisa, that embossing folder is perfect for this technique. Deb x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS