Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fun Is Good...



And boy did I have fun making this card!  I just love it!  It makes me so happy to look at, don't you love when you make projects like that?  So this card was based on two challenges... Jennifer Grace Creates: To go up! up! up! and the Verve May Diva Dare Challenge: Stars and Stripes...


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Martha Stewart
Stamp: Verve
Ink: Memento
Sharpies
Stars: Darcie (FactoryDirectCraft.com)
Glossy Accents

Now isn't that just fun? hehehe!  Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

I bet you did have fun making this card! BOY oh BOY I know I would lol. Its fabulous!!

Steph
scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

Teresa Kline said...

luv the bold and fun colors, very sweet....so glad you took the Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is fabulous! Love all those fun glitzy stripes!!!

Jennifer Grace said...

Love this card! So gorgeously happy and wonderful! Love the rising stars.

Thanks so much for entering my challenge! x

Marisa said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Love it! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for taking this month's Diva Dare :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS