Monday, August 26, 2013

The One and Only PTI Card...

So I was only able to squeeze in one card for all of the fun that was had on their blog with stamp-a-fair... such is life sometimes!  But I did enjoy watching all of the videos and seeing what all of you had made!  Amazing inspiration for sure!  So I played with the sugar coated challenge!  Mainly because I just love all things shiny so I couldn't pass it up!



I was so bummed that you can't really see the sparkle and shine in my photos, but no matter how I seemed to take the photo it just wouldn't show up as it does in person! boooo! 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI (Garden of Life and Natural Beauties)
Ink: PTI and Shades Ink Spots
Glitter
Glossy Accents

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great start to your week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

This is beautiful!!!! Awesome job!!
Love the colors and GREAT card LO!!!
Happy Monday my friend!

Jill said...

Beautiful card!!
PS- Congrats on your win on the Penny Black blog. Can't wait to see what you create with your stockingful of PB stamps!

Amanda said...

Wow, what a stunning card!! I love the colors..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS