Thursday, January 16, 2014

On Your Special Day... WPlus9 Mood Board

I haven't done much just crafting for me lately, so when my new goodies from JoAnn's arrived today and then I saw the WPlus9 Mood Board on Facebook it was like a sign... or I could just be seeing what I want hehehehe!  Let's go with the first one though, shall we?  Here is my little beauty...



The mood board that inspired me:


Now I have to say at first I wasn't sure how all of the colors I had put together would work, but I LOVE it!  I based my card from the gold and silver seen through out the photo and instead of using them in a chevron pattern I added them as stripes.  Then if you see the circle banner towards the bottom with some yellow, that was my inspiration for the circle shaker frame.  Add some pretty sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some WPlus9 Stamps... boom!  (side note some of my new goodies included two of the memento luxe inks... and lets just say I want them all now, they are ah-mazing!)

Thanks so much for checking me and my little blog out today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the pop of color from the flowers!

Miriam Prantner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joni Andaya said...

I love it Lisa! Very Pretty!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS