Monday, March 17, 2014

Last Minute Entry in Virgina's View with Lawn Fawn Goodness!

Whew... that's one heck of a title!  Anywho, I'm doing just as it says and popping in to share this last card that I made by watercoloring (for the newest Virginia's View Challenge) with distress inks onto my new Lawn Fawn Hello die.  I also did something I've never done before, and that was to make a clear card! After seeing the amazing Jennifer McGuire make some amazing clear cards I decided to give it a go...


Sorry about the poor photos, clear cards are not easy to take a photo of, hence the photo with my hand in it hehehehe!

Supplies:
Stamps, Dies, Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Rhinestones: K & Co.
Distress Inks
Tim Holtz Water brush

I have also made this card based on the Lawnscaping Challenge: Clean and Simple

Thanks for stopping by this late in the evening and have a fabulous week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

What a great way to say hello!! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Virginia L. said...

Hello, this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the bright and happy colors for the sentiment. GREAT use of water-colors, Lisa! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at the first Virginia's View Challenge!

Charlene B. said...

Oh this is so Amazing, Lisa! I'm so glad you joined us at Lawnscaping.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS