Friday, June 6, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge Week #3

Hello!  I hope you are enjoying playing along with our Be Inspired Challenge #53.  If you haven't had a chance to play along don't worry!  You Still have this week and next to enter your creations!!!  Remember the prize is a Guest Designer Spot as well as 2 new stamp sets (as always the challenge is hosted by the amazing Alley Way Stamps, woot woot) !!!  Talk about awesome!


This week I've joined together several new stamp sets with one slightly older one..

Supplies Used:


I created my starry background by using a water stamping technique with ranger distress inks and stamping with water.  I then embossed my sentiment over top.  I can't wait to see what you will be creating for this challenge!


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

PS- in other fun news The Alley Way Stamps now has svg files to match their stamps!!! woo hoo!!!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Cheerful and Pretty!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Taunya Butler said...

This card looks so great - love how you used the rainbow of colors and that bold congrats - so cool!!
Taunya Butler at http://daisiesgirl.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS