Monday, July 14, 2014

Home Sweet Home on the TAWS Blog

Hello!  It's Monday and my day to share a card with you on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, yipee!!! I'm so happy to share this sweet little home card, in which I used a new technique...

Supplies Used:

Various Copics
Stencil: memory box
Glitter: Distress Glitters by Ranger
Ink: Memento and Staz-On
Die: PTI

To create this card I used a glitter and stencil technique, which I learned from the amazing Jennifer McGuire.  I applied this technique to a label which I had diecut first.  I then stamped my house from the Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood Stamp Set, colored and fussy cut.  Next came the sentiment from the same stamp set applied to vellum and adhered.

I am also entering this lovely card into the Simon Says Stamp: Let's Be Clear Challege

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet & fun!

jessica said...

Super CUTE card Lisa!
Happy Monday!

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute card! What a fun technique you used!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS