Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bubble Fun Layout

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  I LOVE the layout I'm sharing with you today... it was so fun to create, and just came together on it's own... and I just love when that happens!  Most of the products I have used came from a kit I won through CliqueKits... so check them out!




See all of those fun circles?  I made those by removing the lids to my spray mists and drawing with the end of the nozzels!  So much fun!  The yellow was created with a paintbrush and yellow Mr. Huey!  This layout was based on two challenges as well...

Color Me Scrappy: #68 Summer Challenge


Creative Scrappers: #274





Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, AC
Embellishments: Fancy Pants, CliqueKits Cutup, Sequins from CliqueKits, Pinkfresh, OA, American Crafts
Mists: Heidi Swapp, SC and Ranger


Thanks for stopping by and hope you are having a fabulous week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

such a cute, bright fun layout of which I am very fond!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic layout...so colorful!

Leslie Germain said...

I love your layout too!!! the background circles are so fun and so are the pics!!!

jessica said...

Such an AWESOME LO!!!
Love those pics of the kiddos!!!
AWESOME job with the sketch too!

Tammi said...

perfect page all around!!!!!Thanks for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!!

Bonjourscrap said...

Love how you mix these bright colors ! Thanks for playing at CMS !

ericarose said...

Awesome layout Lisa!! Love all the bright colors!! This is one of my favorite Clique Kits ever!!! Thank you for sharing with us!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS