Wednesday, February 25, 2015

PTI Feb. Blog Hop...

For my first post sharing a sneak peek of the new Alley Way Stamp Set please scroll down!

Hi!  I'm popping in quickly this afternoon to play along with this month's PTI Blog Hop... when I saw the gorgeous watercolor background I couldn't say no! 



Supplies Used:
PTI Stamps: Garden of Life and In Stitches
Magicals: Lindy's Stamp Gang
Ranger Distress Spray Stain
Embossing Powder: Fine Details White and Black from SweetStamps.com
Vellum
Watercolor cardstock
Sequins: The Ton

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge: Anything Goes
and Simon Says Stamp Mon. Challenge: No Rules
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
Lisa

13 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful card!
And I love the new look of your blog, too!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Such a lovely card!

Kara Lynne said...

Your water coloring is gorgeous! I love the vibrant colors and your stamping of the flowers!

Tracy said...

such beautiful colors in your background

PiecesbyEmily said...

Such a pretty background, Lisa!

Darnell said...

You nailed the photo inspiration with this breathtaking design, Lisa!! Enjoy the hop! Hugs, Darnell

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful background and a perfect stamp set to use on it...very, very pretty! :0)

Kristii said...

Soooo pretty!! I totally love your background!! Fantastic!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Lisa! super cute card, luv the background! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

jessica said...

This is so pretty Lisa!
Love the watercolor background!
Awesome card!

Pam Watson said...

The background is so pretty! Nice job :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Lisa! Beautiful!!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! The inky background looks amazing! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS