Thursday, April 28, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Release Week Day #4

Hello most amazing people!  Can I just reiterate how happy I am to be on the CAS-ual Fridays team? It's just so awesome!  Today we are sharing the Bravo stamp and die!  Again, this set has a fun mix of sentiment styles that you can really just play around with.  Take a peek at what I've created...


I went a little sticker happy with this one, hehehe!  I just thought it would be cool to have all of these various arrows pointing to the fun sentiment.  To create this card I started by trimming my sentiment in half and curving it around the word Applause.  I added a mix of yellow to the sentiment with watercolors.  I finished it with some distress ink around the edges in a bright blue and some fun complimentary enamel dots.

This set is great for lifting someones spirits or just telling them they've done an awesome job.  Check out more fun and inspiration on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa


6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun card- great use of the arrows

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love all of the arrows!

cghundley said...

So cute and
full of fun!
Carla from Utah

Olga said...

Fun card!

jessica said...

What a fun card!!!!
LOVE it!

Nora Noll said...

You ROCKED this card!! I LOVE the use of the arrows!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS