Thursday, May 19, 2016

CAS Card Challenge with STAMPlorations

Hi!  It is reminder time for this month's CAS Card Challenge at STAMPlorations.. as always it is anything goes but with the twist of Magenta... I tried to get a magenta look with my card, but personally I feel like my pinks are too soft or something... either way I still had fun playing with my STAMPloration goodies...



To create this card I had fun with the Balloons and Banners Stamp set and turned the images into a flower! :)  I started by stamping the heart balloon several times in a circle, I then used a balloon string as the stem and a heart image for the leaf.  Next I colored everything in with Copics.  I really like the way it turned out, and it's another fun/unique way to use these images.  I then used the Happy Sunflower stamp set to create my sentiment.  Finally the background was created using the Just Squares Stencil.  I finished the whole thing off with clear sequins.

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Lisa!!!
Love all the pink!!

Georgiana said...

Nicely done. That flower sure is pretty with the different shades of pink.

Aileen said...

Love how you have done this card and made the pretty flower and used the background stencil. Its one I have and I have made a background with embossing pastel in all different pastel colours and it just sits waiting for inspiration. Now I have some ideas thanks.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS