Wednesday, February 1, 2017

CAS-Friday's February Release Day #1

Hello, and yay!!!!  It's the first day of a new release by CAS-ual Fridays!!!!  And there's so much fun to share with you too!  Today is all about the new Special Delivery stamp set that matches the Mailbox Fri-die set, and the Heartfelt Sayings stamp set...



While both of these stamp sets will be available on Saturday the die set is available now as it is from a previous release.  To create my card I started by stamping and coloring in my mailbox image.  Once it was completely colored I sent it through my die cut machine.  Next, I used a craft knife to cut a slit along the inner left side of the mailbox opening so that my sentiment could slide in and out.



After getting the mailbox and sentiment all put together I went over my background panel with distress inks and added my sentiment from the Heartfelt Sayings Stamp set. I did cut my sentiment apart, but that's part of the beauty with clear stamps you can make them fit your needs!  I also happen to be quite smitten with the cute little hearts on the sentiments in both sets.  To finish the card off I adhered the mailbox with foam adhesive and added some limited edition Sisterhood Sparkle Sequins, available only in the CAS-ual Fridays Store!  And do you want to hear one more cool thing about these sequins? 50% of the profit will be donated to NBCF.org to support Breast Cancer awareness programs.  It's a total win/win!

Now I couldn't leave my card hanging so I dressed up my envelope too with the Special Delivery Stamp Set.



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Make sure you hop over to the CAS-ual Fridays' Blog for full details on how you can win these sets for yourself.  Plus you'll find lots more inspiration by all the Girl Fridays.

Happy Hopping!
Lisa

PS - have to have something now?  How about a discount code for you to save a little $ too...



3 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Love the flowery mailbox post and the sliding tag is adorable! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the release! TFS!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I love the little pull out message!!!

Sheila H said...

So cute!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS