Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Trick or Treating with Crafters Companion

Hiya!  Does time seem to be flying for you this year too?  I feel like I just can't keep up!  I can't believe that now we are into September and Halloween is just around the corner.  Speaking of Halloween... (See what I did there? hehehe!) I have a super cute Halloween card that I've created with the Crafters Companion Trick or Treating Stamp Set.  These little kiddos are too cute!


To color them and my night sky in I used a handful of Spectrum Noir Markers. (FS2, FS3, FS4, FS5, CR2, CT1, CT2, CT4, LG1, LG2, LG1, LG2, LG3, LV2, LV3, BP1, BP2, HB2, BG3, BG5, IG6, IG8, IG10, Tn5, TN7, TB4, TB5, TB6).  For my background I used a mix of Cardstocks: Shimmering Black Pearl, Ultra Smooth White, Luxury Cardstock in Silver.  Finally I added some sequin stars to the sky for a little more interest, and some shine, to my night scene.



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I am linking this baby up to the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS