Friday, June 29, 2018

Watercoloring + Markers on the Crafty Doodle Chick Blog

Hello, hello!!!!  It's been quiet over here on my blog, I'm so sorry!  I've been re-doing my bedroom at home, going out with friends and my hubby, as well as working on some secret HSN projects, that I just haven't had the time to share over here.  But.... I'm back today with a beautiful card that I've created for the Crafty Doodle Chick Blog, using several new to me techniques thanks to the awesome class that Kelly Latevola is teaching over in the Altenew Academy Classrooms.  I'm such a huge fan girl of her, and this class has been amazing!  Here is a peek of what I'm sharing...


All of the products I've used are available in the Crafty Doodle Chick Store right now!

Supplies Used:
     


I would LOVE to see you over there so you can see my project in full, and I appreciate any time you have for visiting!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa


1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love the colors!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS