Friday, August 17, 2018

Unleash Your Inner Sparkle... CASual Friday Stamps Release!!!

Woo hoo!!!  I have been waiting for this day for a while, because I am so in LOVE with this new CAS-ual Fridays Release!  Let me tell you, ALL of it is AMAZING!!!!!  And guess what else?  It is all available right now in the store!  That's right, no waiting, you can buy all of it right now!  Plus, I have a discount code for you to use to save 15% off your entire purchase, so make sure you get to the bottom of this post to grab it!

Now onto today's reveal: Be A Unicorn and Unicorn Fri-die...


When I see unicorns I automatically get happy... rainbows also make me happy so I married the two together in my card!  I used various glitter cardstocks to create my own rainbow sunshine, because why not?!  Then I stamped, colored and die cut the unicorn before popping it up with foam adhesive. I then added a few of my favorite flat backed crystals before stamping my sentiment and layering it with white glitter cardstock.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and just like I said earlier don't leave before grabbing my discount code...



Happy Shopping/Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

You know I love a good rainbow...this is fantastic!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

The sparkly rainbow is AWESOME! Really makes the stamp POP!

Cindy Holmes said...

AWESOME Unicorn card! I really am liking the different colored glitter stripes going behind the Unicorn very cool looking!!

Sue D said...

Fabulous with all the colors and the sparkle.

Celeste Goff said...

Love all of the sparkle and shine!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS