Sunday, July 18, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge #7!

I entered another peachy keen challenge! Yay!!! The challenge was to create a card based on our favorite holiday, and we all know mine is Christmas! Everything is so much brighter at Christmas time!

Here's how I made it: I cut the snowman out with the Snow Friends Cartridge, a snowflake ribbon that I found at JoAnn's, and there are snowflakes that don't show up too well in this picture, but look much better in person were done using the Martha Stewart glue stamp pad and glitter! In hind site I would have maybe used a black for the wording instead of the blud and I think I would put a little thought bubble underneath it so it would stand out a little more.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card lisa..

eeb said...

I love how he is looking up and the snow is falling all around him. You can see he is so happy.

Kim H said...

So darling! He is so adorable!

My Creative Time said...

Lisa, your card came out ADORABLE!! Thank you so much for joining My Creative Time's 'Throwback Thursday' challenge!!
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

TUKI said...

Oh my goodness, how cute is that, love it!

MsJay said...

Cute card.

Ann M said...

I love this card!! Very creative Lisa!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS