Monday, January 17, 2011

Challenge Entry for My Pink Stamper and Fantabulous Cricut!

Two of my favorite crafting blog sites are having great challenges for this week.
My Pink Stamper Challenge was to.... well I have to keep it a secret, because you had to  follow their hop to figure it out, but I followed the rules!
Fantabulous Cricut: Challenge me Monday was called Sweet Shop and you had to incorporate a sweet treat into your craft, so I lovingly mixed the two challenges together so I can enter it for both of them!

I took a plain white card, added a dark pink background paper that I ran through my Sizzix Texture Boutique with the swirls A2 folder.  I then lightly went over the swirls with a white chalk ink pad.  I made the yummy peppermint candy using my Christmas Tags Cricut cartridge in 3 different sizes from 1 1/4" - 1 3/4".  I dangled them with some white fancy string that I got in a pack from Hobby Lobby and attached the string to the plain pink paper using mini dots.  The "Just Because" comes from My Pink Stamper Every Day Life stamp set!  And I finished it off with a little I-Rock Bling in the same colors as the candies!  Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to become a follower!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

18 comments:

Missy said...

Love the colors you used on the candy and the string you hung it from----sooooo cute!

DIANA L. said...

Wow! another Yummmy card!
like the colors and textured effet!TFS
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Saundra said...

Very Sweet! You did a great job! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

girlia said...

Great job

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

Wow i love this card
i am now a Follower
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/
Carina

ScrappinAnn said...

Nice job on this! It is always great when you can enter a couple of contests with one project.
Seems that I have met more peole from Ohio than any other state when I started scrapping. I was born in Ohio and lived there only til age 5. But I have a lot of family there still. Maybe it is in the blood of a Buckeye!

Norma said...

Yummy card!!! Good luck on the challenge! I'm now a follower YAY!!
Hugs,
Norma
http://pinkblingcrafter.blospot.com/

eeb said...

Okay this is now my favorite. Great Job.

Norma said...

Hi Lisa, thank you for stopping by:) I love their ink pads. I wanted to let you know about a package that has 5 inks and a variety of paper for $29.95 item #120952 Great deal!
e-mail me with any questions nlpimentel@aol.com
or you can go to http://nlpimentel.stampinup.net/ to browse around:) Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Norma

Minta's Creations said...

Love your candy card!
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Missy said...

Hi LIsa!
I commented on your card yesterday. Today someone gave me the Stylish Blogger Award and I am going to in turn award it to you. All of your projects are so creative and cute!! If you would like to "accept" :) the award the details are on my blog at www.quickchickdesigns.blogspot.com. Keep up the great work!

Missy

Jean said...

Super cute card. Love that string you have the candies hanging from. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Unknown said...

Well isn't that just super cute. I love the hanging candies. You did a great job. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

the cricutologist said...

Nice card! Love the fibers! I'm your newest follower!

Valerie said...

What delicious candies!! Super cute:) Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

CuteCuteWorld said...

cute!! I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

Andrea said...

Cute card, and great bling. Thanks for joining the challenge at FCCB!

Leinad said...

Great take on the challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS