Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge Entry!

Hello, sorry it has been a few days since I could get on here my family had that wonderful little flu that was going around... thank goodness that is over!  So now I can finally post my Cricut Cardz Challege Card!
The challenge was to use any cartridge that had a snowman on it:

I used my Snow Friends Cartridge for my happy dancing snowman!  I ran my blue card through my Sizzix Texture Boutique and the divine Swirls A2 folder.  I took an extra peice of white shiny paper and gave it a tearing affect along the bottom, and I used one of my snowflake stamps stamped in blue, cut around it and added some large bling in the middle to show the snow he's dancing in.  Final touch was with the two little "buttons" on my snowman from my I-Rock tool!

Thank you so much, and go check out the other entrys or enter yourself!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

girlia said...

Very cute

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! I love the dancing snowman! Great idea to use bling for his buttons!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to say, Thanks for playing with us at CCC! -Nicole DT#1

Melissa said...

He is just adorable, love the hat, thanks so much for joining CCC.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS