Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Post Again Finally!

Hello everyone!  I wanted to put a quick post up on a three card set, in which I used fussy cutting as the main creative tool... enjoy!






My favorite thing about these cards is that I was able to make all 3 of them out of one paper!  This paper has been in my stash for a long time so I'm sorry that I can't tell you the maker!  Other items I used include the silver ribbon, and on the sympathy card I used my Sizzix Texture Boutique and the Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder.

This has been entered into:
Kleirrs Kreation - National Craft Month
Bug Bites - Buggy Challenge - use a bug somewhere on your project!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is really pretty!
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Dee said...

momo sent me. i'm a new follower. feel free to stop by and have a look around.
cardwithd.blogspot.com

mom2fivekiddos said...

I love these cards...they are beautiful! I am a new follower, sent by Momo! Please check out my blog, if you have a moment.
www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

My Need 2 Craft said...

Love your projects. :)
I came over from Momo's and became a follower. If you would like to check out my blog and become a follower I am at:
http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com
~Terri

BugBites said...

These are all so pretty. Thanks for "gettin' buggie" with me over at BugBites.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS