Thursday, September 8, 2011

Queen of My Craftroom DT Remembering September 11th

This week at Queen of My Craftroom's we will be remembering September 11th, those who lost their lives and those whose lives were forever changed by that terrible day 10 years ago.  Thank you to all of those who helped in some way or form on that very tragic day.  I am sure everyone can still remember exactly what they were doing on that day and I know I surely will never forget where I was and how I felt and still feel.  This is just a very tiny symbol of remembrance for all of us...


To make this card I used:
Paper: Quick Quotes Just Jackson
Memories Black Ink Pad
Ribbon sheer white and thin cream is from my stash
Stamps: Martha Stewart Alphabet stamp set
I - Rock Tool
I - Rock gems
Star shaped brad

Thank you so very much for looking, please make sure you stop by the Queen's Craftroom to see what the other Design Team members have created for you.
Take care and God Bless America,
Lisa

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Hi Lisa,I love your layering with the flower and colors! Love the details with the ribbons and little paper flower!Thanks SO much for giving me the sweetest comment! As for the stamping on my leaf card, I did some masking and wipe the ink off with baby wipes in between so it will not cross-contaminate! I also do some "practice" on a piece of paper before I actually stamp the images on card stock. Hope this helps!

Missy said...

This is a very nice card. I like how patriotic it is, the rosette in the corner looks great!!

girlia said...

love it

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS