Thursday, September 15, 2011

A scrap-lifted spooky wreath!

I thought I would test my feet in the water of Halloween projects by posting this little wreath that I recently scrap-lifted... I loved when I saw Sarah of Pink By Design make this Halloween Wreath and I just knew I had to make one too!  And after I watched her fun and simple video it was easy to do!




Materials Used:
Paper from my Halloween stash
Circle Punch
Martha Stewart Scorboard
I Rock-Tool and gems
black and white twine
black and silver stickles
various makers halloween stickers
various ribbon from my stash
hot glue gun
scotch quick dry adhesive
Organza ribbon in purple, orange, and black

I did do something a little different than the video... where there were some open spots I covered the cardboard with small squares of organza scrunched together and held on there with the hot glue.
Thank you so much for looking, and I hoped you enjoyed!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

AWESOME! Oh I love this so much!!!
Great Job!
Shelly

Missy said...

This turned out FABULOUS!!! Great work!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS