Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gallery Idol... Encouragement

Hello!  I am very excited to share this card with you today that I am entering in the Gallery Idol!!!  If you don't know what Gallery Idol is then you are in for a papercrafting treat!  The first round challenge is to make Encouraging Cards... and here is my first entry:



Isn't she just so cute?!

Materials Used:
Paper: My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Collection
Stamps: My Favorite Things
Watercolor Pencils
Ribbon
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by and best of luck to all who are entering this year!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so awesome, Lisa!! The image is so sweet and the papers are beautiful!! I love the pull-out...so creative and fabulous :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Georgiana said...

Nicely done. I have never heard of Gallery Idol. Something new to look into.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME entry, Lisa! Love the pattern paper and image you chose!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS