Sunday, May 6, 2012

NSD challenge entry #1

Hello!  Today you are about to be bombarded with some uploads from me... as many of you know yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day, woo hoo!!!  My sweet hubby was kind enough to let me spend most of the day crafting away... sadly I didn't get as many projects done as I had originally hoped ( sometimes your brain just isn't processing as fast as you wish it would! ), but on a positive note I did learn some new techniques and I really did challenge myself!  Now it's time to upload all of my projects to share with you and what challenges they are being entered in...

Challenge Entry #1 ( My most favorite of all of the ones I did yesterday ):






I am entering this into:


The Big Picture Class and Creating Keepsakes NSD Challenge #10 - use any cast off object on your LO
- this was so fun to do... my cast off is a discarded clear backing to one of my clear stamp sets that I had recently bought... I stamped my saying and stars onto it with stazon black ink and added some silver stickles on it before overlaying it on my picture.

Frosted Designs - Using Strips of Paper - my pretty little flags up in the left corner are my strips!


No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS