Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fiskateers Challenge!

Hello!  I am so excited to share today's post with you, because it is being entered into the Fiskateers Show Us the Possibilities Contest!  I recently was sent several die-cut and letterpressed images ( known as fuse samples) in the mail to work with for the contest and here is what I made...

I turned my fuse samples into a flower with a small journal spot in the center!

Materials Used:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, and Stampin Up!
Fiskars Edge Punch
Fiskars Lever Punch
Stamps: Fiskars and Hampton Art
Inks: PTI and Hero Arts
Clouds: Studio Calico
Title: Songbird Cricut Cartridge
Gems: KaiserCraft
Distress Inks
Spray Inks: Sprinklers from October Afternoon and SmoochSpritz from ClearSnap
Chipboard flowers: MME
White brad

* I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes challenge

Starting September 6th voting will be opened on FB so look for a repost then and I would really appreciate your support!  Thank you for stopping by today and have a fabulous rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout, Lisa!! The colors are so pretty and the embellishments you used are fabulous!! And oh my gosh, the pictures are so sweet :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nina Yang said...

Hello Lisa, So glad that you could make time for the Shaping Up blog hop! :) Look forward to your shaped card! It's a lot of fun to make! Happy Crafting!

Nana said...

Beautiful layout. Love the colors. Now that baby is way too cute.

Hugs
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Lin said...

What a little sweetie! Love your layout, too l- thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

yyam said...

Ooooh...such a cute layout! I love the adorable pics! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS