Wednesday, January 2, 2013

10 Min. Craft Dash Meets CAS-ual Fridays

Hello and welcome to the new year here on my blog!!! yay!!!  My first post for the new year is a fun Thank you card for some of those Christmas gifts the kids received and I made it based on the 10 Min. Craft Dash and CAS-ual Fridays Challenges!!! You had 10 minutes to make a holiday themed card and I made this...




Time to Create: 9 min. 33 sec. woo hoo I did it!!!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: (snowflakes) Lawn Fawn, (sentiment) Paper Smooches
SmoochGlitz
Inks: PTI
Rhinestones: Recollections

I am also adding this to the one layer Wednesday challenge which is based on snowy days and I just love watching snow fall.

Thank you so much for coming by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Lin said...

Love the way you designed this with the front a bit narrower than the inside, so that your line of snowflakes shows! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, Lisa!

Kim S said...

I love your card front allowing for the snowflake border - it makes this wonderful CAS card so fun!!

Paulina said...

This card is so pretty! I really like how you had the snowflakes peek out from the inside of the card- great idea!

Thank you for joining me in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lisa. I always enjoy seeing your creations!

Anonymous said...

Super CAS card ... love the bling and the way you 'revealed' the line of snowflakes down the side! Anita in France :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!!

Susan Raihala said...

Lisa, this is sooooo pretty! Love, love, love the layout and the way you did the border. Fabulous!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful, especially with the touch of shine. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS