Sunday, January 20, 2013

PTI Make It Monday and My New Chair!

Hello friends!  I am posting on a Sunday (it's ok take a moment to look around in shock, because I know I did hehehe!) to share a fun over the edge card and my clever larger envelope for the PTI MIM Challenge this week, woo hoo!!!  I'm a little bummed because I originally wanted to display my card on a gift bag, because I loved Dawn McVey's idea on displaying your card as a tag rather than hiding it in an envelope, but alas I had no bags to match the card and it kept making me mad, so I went with the larger envelope instead. (Side note: I am totally going to display my cards on the front of my bags now, however!)



Supplies Used:
Stamps: PTI
Dies: PTI
Inks: PTI, Hero Arts, Stayz-On, and Versamagic
Watercolor paint brush
Cuttlebug
 Sticky-doos

I am also entering this into The Play Date Cafe, which had a beautiful color challenge, in which my color pallet was based on.



 And now for a little personal post: I have a new chair ( and one fantastic husband!) !!!  And this, ladies and gentleman, is not just any chair, oh no, my husband found me a massage desk chair that I can wheel around from my computer to my work spot and no more aching tailbone or back!!!! I LOVE it and I was so amazed at the thoughtfulness that went into this gift, thanks Brian!!!




Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!
Happy Crafting too!
Lisa

4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What pretty colors you used!! I love you you used the stamps on the label too!!
Nora

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Congrats on your chair and I just love your coloring! This is a great take on the color story this week! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!

Rachel said...

Can you ask your hubs to buy me one of those chairs, too?? :-) I think your card is stunning and I adore how you used the colors.Thanks for playing at play date cafe!

Deepti said...

Beautiful card :) congratulations for winning

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS