Saturday, June 8, 2013

Gold Again... I just had to do it

Ok so I just had to play along with the gold challenge at Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge one more time before it ended... and I made this fun little card...
  

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches ( hang ups and gently seasoned )
Inks: PTI and Versamark Watermark
Gold Embossing Powder: Ranger
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas

I felt like this could be bubbles slowly rising to the surface... such a fun card to make!

I am also entering this into the Addicted to CAS challenge: Circles

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Love the scattered sequins with the blue.

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh so CUTE!!! LOVE the sequins on there!!! So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sue said...

The touches of gold with the blues looks fabulous! Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS.

Larissa Heskett said...

What a FUN card Design!! I LOVE the Colors and the sequins such a Great take on the Gold Challenge!! THANKS for joining us over on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

stressfreestamping said...

I love the variations of blue! It DOES look like bubbles. So cool with the gold too! Thanks for playing in our circle challenge at ATCAS this week. :)

Monika Reeck said...

love that different blue too and great touch of gold ..cute HI too...great job and good luck with the challenge..

I am just joining for the first time the challenge on Addicted to CAS, my card is number 66, would you mind to see it on my Blog, I would be so happy if you could leave me some love, and thanks before...big hugs, Monika

Linda Beeson said...

This is a really fun card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE the ombre stamped circles - well done! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE the ombre effect with the gold sequins and embossing-- FAB x100000! THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS Trend Watch challenge! Hope you stop by and join in the fun this week!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS