Friday, June 21, 2013

My Baby Dress...

Hello and Happy Friday, yay!!!  Hope you have some fun plans!  I'm here this morning with a layout that I'm tickled pink over (literally!).  I based this layout on the Scrappy Friends June Sketch Challenge:


(some pretty little details)

Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park and MME
Stickers?Embellishments: MME, Maya Road, Prima, Authentique and American Crafts
Twine: The Twinery
 Pen: Sharpies
Doily

I'm also linking this up to Whimsical Wednesdays at The Memory Nest

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Lisa. this is a beautiful page. Wow. Would love for you to share it on whimsical Wednesday.
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

Leslie Germain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Very pretty Lisa! Love your take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along at GCC!

eeb said...

This is special, I remember you in that dress.

Leslie Germain said...

Thanks for sharing your layout on WW!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS