Wednesday, November 13, 2013

be ROBOTASTIC!

I am so excited to share two posts with you today, because they are both entries for the new DT Call at The Alley Way Stamps!  I would love love love love love to be on such an amazing team as I know so many others would as well, so I wish everyone nothing but good luck!!!  With that said here is my first little guy... I adore this stamp set, Bot Time, not just because the images are so cute, but this is the set I used for my first ever published peice!!! ( yay!  My card using this stamp set will be in this month's November Paper Crafts Magazine Special Issue to hit stands on the 26th! I'm sure I'll share that card once I'm allowed to, but make sure to check out the entire issue when it becomes available!!!) 


Supplies:
Stamps: (Bot Time) The Alley Way Stamps
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants
Ink: Distress Inks by Ranger and Watermark Ink
Embossing Powder: White
Gold Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit little ol' me today, and I wish you a wonderful one!  Stop by for post two if you get a chance!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa this is fabulous! That background is gorgeous and do worthy of that adorable bot ;) So happy you've linked up to the DT call. This is awesome!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS