Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hugs for you TAWS!

Welcome to post #2!!!  Now I'm going to share another card using the Bot Time Stamp set by the Alley Way Stamps!  This card happened with a big thanks to my cutterbee scissors, because I did a l o t of fussy cutting and I do mean alot, hehehehe!


Supplies Used:
Stamps: (squares and cat from Bot Time) (sentiment from Jibber Jabber) The Alley Way Stamps
Patterned Paper: MME
Ink: Memento
Color Medium: Copics
Dots: Teressa Collins

I think all of the cutting was worth it, I just love the look!  Thanks again for stopping by a second time today and hope you all have a great rest of the day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! I can see that your fussy cutting muscles got a workout here. I love robokitty :) And, I meant to congratulate you on your publication earlier! I hope you'll share it with us on your blog :)

jessica said...

Super adorable card Lisa! Love the paper piecing!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS