Friday, February 21, 2014

PTI Make It Monday Challenge

Happy Friday!!!  I was very intrigued by this weeks PTI Make It Monday Challenge:Layering Die and Pigment Inks, something simple and one of those why didn't I think of that techniques!  So glad for these videos!  Here is my take on the challenge:




Supplies Used:
Stamps and Ink: PTI
Twine: The Twinery

I did find that certain colors did not show the pattern underneath as well as others.  As you can see the green and the dark purple worked great.  The other two need to be seen in person and up close, but I really love this technique and can't wait to play around with it on more projects!  Thanks for taking the time to visit!
Happy Crafting and Weekend!
Lisa

1 comment:

jessica said...

I LOVE this card Lisa!!!
Louie Armstrong's What a Wonderful World is our wedding song!!
AWESOME job!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS