Monday, February 17, 2014

Together Forever... TAWS style!

Ok so I know I might seem a bit behind with this card... but really shouldn't we celebrate the ones we love any day we want and not just on holidays? boo ya!  So I am up on the TAWS blog with this lovely little love card...


I used some fun sets to make this card including:


I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Just for fun Challenge: Love is In the Air
The Cupboard Trilogy: LOVE

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

jessica said...

PRETTY!!!!!!

FLUV said...

I love that, Modern yet elegant. Thanks for taking part in The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

Indy's Designs said...

This is great!
Hugs,
Debbie

Kay said...

Lovely card, love how you stapled the hearts together. Thank you for joining in at the Just for Fun Challenge.XX

Stacey said...

Great card - I love the little staple detail. Thanks for sharing with us at Just For Fun Challenges. Hope you can join us next month too xx Stacey S xx

xxbella71xx said...

What a lovely card, Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

Stella xx

TCT DT

Liz said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Cupboard Trilogy Challenge.

Liz xx [DT]

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS