Monday, April 7, 2014

Butterfly Reflections Sketch DT Share

Hi!  I'm here with my first project as a DT member of the Butterfly Reflections Store, woo hoo!!!!  You can see my work and my some of the other DT ladies' work on the blog today!  Make sure you follow the blog so you can be kept up to date on new products and sales... and for more up to date information like their FB page too!  Here is a sneak peek of my project... would love if you could take a moment to leave me a comment over on their blog welcoming the new team and checking things out!  You are the best and have a great day!


Oh, and some enabling... Vanessa has some awesome sales going on with 20% off all thickers, and a 40% off category with tons of goodies... check the blog for all of the details! 
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Ann M said...

Beautiful design! Love the color palette and layout! So creative!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS