Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Bee Day, hehehehehe!

I crack myself up sometimes... hey, someone's got to do it!  So I have this cute party card up on the TAWS blog today, and it's a fun one...

 Supplies Used:



My background was created by using the small images on the Bee Unique Stamp Set and stamping them repeatedly in various colors... I then misted it with a green Mister Huey.  Finally I stamped the sentiment, added rhinestones, bumble bee and gift!

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Birthday!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Lisa

6 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

What a SUPER CUTE card Lisa!!! The bee is so perfect to make anybody's day!!! Made my day when I saw this :)

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is CUTE! Love the bright colors and the small balloons. The bee is adorable. I wish bees were this cute in real life too... can you tell I'm scared of them? Lol! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!!! LOVE the background!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!!! LOVE the background!!!

Migdalia said...

Too cute!! I cannot stop laughing....
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

Adorable!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS