Monday, November 10, 2014

Snow Card

Happy Monday!!! I hope you had a nice weekend!  Today I'm sharing a lovely snow card on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, and I hope you'll get a second to stop over and see it!  Not to mention the other ladies have lots of inspiration to share there as well...



I started by embossing the new Line Upon Line Background Stamp Set with a silver enamel embossing powder.  Next I went over the image with distress ink.  Then I embossed the Winter Butterflies stamp set on vellum and trimmed out.  Last came the sentiment from All Wrapped Up...

I am linking this up at the Frosty Festivities Linky Party... She is sharing all kinds of wonderful holiday products, tips and techniques so make sure you check it all out!

I am also entering this into the Virginia's View Challenge: Metallics...  there are truly some gorgeous cards entered so make sure you stop there to drool and be in awe!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

*Vicki* said...

So very stunning Lisa!!

Bonnie said...

What a gorgeous background for these pretty snowflakes! Stunning, indeed!

Leslie Germain said...

WOW! So pretty. Love the silver.

Neha said...

Love your card...stunning background & colors!

Kelly Latevola said...

Holy wow! This is stunning!

Jennifer Grace said...

Gorgeous, I love how you used that background stamp with embossing powder, it looks amazing. Thank you for joining in the Frosty Festivities challenge! x

Virginia L. said...

Silver, vellum, white embossing....YUM!! This is one fabulous design, Lisa! You really have used the embossing techniques all splendidly! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “All About Metallic” Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS