Friday, January 23, 2015

OLW : FUN Layout

Hello!  Happy Friday!!!  This is my second post for the day so if you are looking for my SweetStamps.com project, please scroll down.

Now I'm sharing my One Little Word Layout that I had an absolute blast creating!  I don't know why, but everytime I do my OLW layouts I tend to LOVE the result... maybe I should just let go more often?




Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: Pink Paisley (Color Wash) and American Crafts (Dear Lizzy Daydreamer)
Vellum: EK Success
Stickers: Pink Paisley (Color Wash & Hey Kid) American Crafts ( Dear Lizzy Daydreamer)
Enamel hearts: Prima
Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas
Gold Pen

I was really inspired by the following challenges when I sat down to get crafty:

Paper Issues: Say it Aint Snow Again
Challenge Yourself: OLW
Sketches in Thyme #138


The patterned paper and the sketch really took most of the work out of this layout for me.  I just got to have fun cutting, layering and adhering!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

13 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

such a great layout! i LOVE the light feel with the watercolored papers and the triangles! so cool and such a great idea! this is awesome!! happy OLW layout! :D

*Vicki* said...

You've done such a brilliant job with the layout sketch!! Really amazing details and colors here!! Happy weekend!

Donna K said...

Oooo! Wonderful, lady! This is adorable and spot on with that sketch. I can see why you love this page! SO cute.

Sandy Trefger said...

Super cute layout Lisa!

Visit my blog Sandy’s Crafty Creations

Lynn said...

Super fun layout Lisa! Love that Pink Paislee collection!
Best of luck with your OLW journey! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself :D

Agnieszka Fumiko said...

Very pretty design!!!

Tracy P said...

Very nice! Love the variety of soft prints and great layering. Nice touch with the triangle cutouts. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

jessica said...

This LO makes me smile!
How super CUTE is that picture!
AWESOME job with the sketch and all the embellishing!
LOVE it Lisa!

Michele said...

Oh wow!! Super duper love this!! It's such a refreshing layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! Such a perfect take on the sketch.

kate blue said...

Fun layout, am I correct that your OLW was fun??! Loved the vellum and all the subtle layering and the pic is adorable !! Kate (Challenge YOUrself)

Karen said...

Another awesome layout! Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

wendipooh13 said...

stunning page and LOVE LOVE your fun papers and triangles!!! thanks for playing along with SIT!!!!

Sherri Caramico said...

LOVE your layout! It really captures your OLW - it is SO "FUN!" Thanks for playing along with us at The Challenge YOUrself Blog!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS