Monday, January 12, 2015

Every Little Thing Is ZGoing to be Alright...

It's Monday, and I'm here to tell you it's going to be alright because I have the cutest little monster that will turn any Monday frown upside down...


See?  You have to be smiling now!!!  This little guy is from the Oogles Stamp Set, and I just love him!!!  I've also used the new Cake Day set for the little banner and my sentiment came from an older set All About You which are all from The Alley Way Stamps!

I am linking this guy up to the Simon Says Stamp: Something New Challenge


You can find him also on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today too!  And don't forget that there is a special Birthday Promotion code as well as daily giveaways going on at The Alley Way's Stamps Blog so make sure you check it out!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is such a fun and colorful card!
AWESOME job!!!!

Lin said...

What a fun card, Lisa - love the heart banners in all those rainbow colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

I LOVE this!!! Awesome design.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS